Do you have industry experience with wine, beer and spirits? Are you a Certified Specialist of Wine or have experience with wines? We are looking for an approachable and outgoing teammate with a vast knowledge of foreign and domestic wines, beers and spirits to join our adult beverage department. This is a fast paced department that suits someone with excellent multi-tasking and communication skills. At least one weekend day will be required. For this position you could be asked to work at the following locations: Vacaville, Woodland, Davis - Mace or West Sacramento.
*Individual associate hourly rates are based on factors including experience, location, and length of employment.
As one of our three Company Goals is to be a World-Class Employer, we offer:
- Industry-leading wages
- Zero premium cost health benefits (even for part-timers)
- 20% associate discount
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fun and positive work environment
And much more!
The primary responsibilities are to control inventory through proper ordering, receive product, craft creative displays, and stock all products to shelves while maintaining a clean and attractive environment. In addition, the wine steward provides world-class service by sharing product knowledge, providing suggestions and assisting guests with their purchases and any special orders.
You should meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Proficient knowledge of beer, wine and spirits
- Basic understanding of the English language, which includes the ability to communicate and read instructions, schedules and signage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Have basic problem solving abilities
- A positive attitude is essential!
Our hiring team will reach out via text, phone or email once we’ve reviewed your application.