Do you love engaging with diverse guests and sharing your knowledge of meat and seafood? We are looking for a personable, outgoing, teammate who enjoys multitasking to join the team of talented meat clerks at Nugget Markets.
*Individual associate hourly rates are based on factors including experience, location, and length of employment.
As one of our three Company Goals is to be a World-Class Employer, we offer:
- Industry-leading wages
- Zero premium cost health benefits (even for part-timers)
- 20% associate discount
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fun and positive work environment
And much more!
Our meat clerk's primary responsibilities are sharing product knowledge and promoting the department's items while providing world-class service to our guests. In addition, they also set creative seafood and meat displays, prepare house made sausages, stock and rotate product properly, ensure inventory control and shrink, and maintain a clean, sanitary and attractive work environment.
You should meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Knowledge of all power tools within the department
- Basic knife skills
- Basic understanding of the English language, which includes the ability to communicate and read basic instructions, schedules and signage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possess basic math skills for quantity measurement, proportions, volume ratios and weight conversions
- Ability to learn and retain product knowledge
- A positive attitude is essential!
Our hiring team will reach out via text, phone or email once we’ve reviewed your application.